Alpha Capital Internships and Professional Development Program from Jack Bloom on Vimeo. This program is optional.
Do you want to work at Goldman, Sachs, Morgan, Stanley, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, or an elite boutique investment bank? Many of our students are doing just that. Our program works and our students will tell you that.
Alpha Capital Holdings offers professional career development and internship opportunities to those looking to pursue a career in investment banking. We provide unique and personalized programs that allow participants to gain real world insight by exposing them to actual transactions and providing comprehensive education in all forms of transactions and all aspects of the industry. We limit the number of accepted participants in order to guarantee personal mentoring from an industry expert.
- Corporate Profiles
- Three Statement Forecasting
- Analysis and Restatement of SEC Statements
- Performing valuations: DCF, Precedent Transactions, Comparable Analysis
- Identifying investors
- Comparing financing options
- Writing teasers
- Writing pitchbooks
- Analysis of pitchbooks by JP Morgan, Goldman, and Evercore
- Assisting on engagement letters
- Merger and Acquisition models and cases
- Advanced Merger and Acquisition Models – Bulge Bracket
- Leveraged Buyout Models Middle Market and Bulge Bracket
- Initial Public Offerings
- Reverse Mergers
- Fundamentals of money management
Current Internship Projects
- Crowdfunding business planning and financing
- Celebrity driven fashion company financing
- Sale of TMT Business ($200m)
- M & A acquisition with debt financing ($800m)
Previous participants have parlayed their experience into successful careers with Goldman, Sachs (5), Deutsche Bank (5), Morgan Stanley Capital Markets, Citigroup, Lazard and other major firms. Actual references (32) are provided.